Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready Punctuation Digital resource! These activities feature 38 interactive slides for students to work through. Capital letters, periods/full stops, commas, question marks, exclamation marks, apostrophes, and quotation marks are included! Develop your students' understanding of the important parts of speech. Educational Technology. Mobile Learning. Google Resource. Digital Classroom. Close links to the CCSS.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, or homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
⭐️This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings⭐️
In this resource you will receive:
1. 38 Early Finishers Digital Task Cards:
- Four Capital Letters Digital Task Cards
- Two Periods Digital Task Cards
- Two Full Stops Digital Task Cards
- Nine Comma Digital Task Cards
- Four Quotation Marks Digital Task Cards
- Four Exclamation Marks Digital Task Cards
- Four Apostrophes Digital Task Cards
- Six Punctuation Practice Digital Task Cards
*Each task card features a definition to prompt students
2. Editable Digital Task Cards
3. Answers Guide
4. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
5. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
6. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
7. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
- Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
You May Also Like:
Punctuation Task Cards (Multi-Choice)
Punctuation Task Card Challenges
Parts of Speech GrammarTask Cards (Multi-Choice)
Parts of Speech Grammar Challenge Task Cards
Parts of Speech Digital Task Cards Paperless Google Drive® Resource
Figurative Language Task Cards (Multi-Choice)
Figurative Language Challenge Task Cards COMBO
Figurative Language Digital Task Cards Paperless Google Drive® Resource
Figurative Language Digital Task Cards Paperless Google Drive® Resource Volume Two
For our full range of Language and Literacy Skills activities, click here.
We really appreciate your feedback! If you enjoy this resource, don't forget to leave feedback so you receive credit and other teachers can find it too!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click on the green star to follow!
Stay in touch
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Pin with us on Pinterest!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!