This set of 9 foldable, mini books focuses on punctuation marks, specifically ending sentences, the apostrophe s, and capitalization.
(3 additional books are included, using the word full stop instead of period)
These books can be used in a number of ways! They are perfect for lesson extension, review, centers, morning work, early finishers, quick assessments, etc.
The font used in each book is Century Gothic and an answer key is provided. Many of these align with Common Core.
1) The Period
2) The Question mark
3) The Exclamation Point
4) End of Sentence Practice Book 1
5) End of a Sentence Practice Book 2
7) The Apostrophe (To show ownership)
8) Sentence Editing
9) Letter Editing
10) The Full Stop (same as The Period book)
11) End of Sentence Practice Book 1 (with full stop)
12) End of Sentence Practice Book 2 (with full stop)
*Answer Keys are provided for book 4-9 at the end of the packet
How to use Simply Mini Books: Just Print, Fold, and Go!
After printing your copies, the mini books only need to be folded.
More Simply Mini Books:
Reading Response to Literature (Second & Third)
Reading Response to Literature (Kindergarten & First)
Parts of Speech