Also included in
- This English Language Arts Task Cards BUNDLE was created for educators who teach multi-level students in the area of language arts (or speech pathology). This file includes ALL 50 of the ELA task cards resources in my shop as of 9/4/20. NOTE: This bundle does NOT include BOOM CARDS™. All of the fi$209.00$279.25Save $70.25
Every file in this punctuation practice bundle now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™ (as well as the printable PDF files). Please refer to the final 7 pages of each file for links and instructions.
Do you need punctuation anchor charts, activities, and task cards to help your students practice using commas, quotation marks, and apostrophes? This punctuation activities BUNDLE includes over 100 pages of task cards and anchor charts with punctuation rules + ALL task cards available in Google Slides and Google Forms.
Please see the individual listings for each punctuation product for more specific information:
Commas Worksheets and Activities:
COMMA RULES: This commas activity product includes everything you need to teach your students about every comma rule out there!
You will find reference material for:
- commas in numbers
- commas to separate words or phrases in sentences
- commas between cities and states
- commas before quotation marks
- commas inside quotation marks
- commas in dates
- commas in introductory phrases
- commas before coordinating conjunctions
- comma use with a dependent clause
- commas after the first word
- commas for interruptions
- commas to separate adjectives
- commas in a series or list
In total, this task card product contains:
- 6 instructional (reference) pages
- 36 commas task cards (two per page)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
There are three distinct question types that require students to understand the correct placement of commas with questions aligned with the common core standards L.3.2, L.4.2, and L.5.2.
Apostrophes Worksheets and Activities:
Apostrophe placement can cause undue confusion for students. This anchor chart and task card product contains:
- four instructional (reference) pages for apostrophes
- 36 apostrophes task cards (two per page)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key.
There are three distinct question types that require students to understand the correct placement of apostrophes.
Quotation Marks Worksheets and Activities:
Quotation Marks in Dialogue: Quotation marks and their placement can cause undue confusion for students. This product provides quotation marks anchor charts and rules for student reference.
This quotation marks task card product contains:
- four instructional or reference pages (anchor charts)
- 36 quotation marks task cards (two per page)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
This product is aligned with the common core standards L.3.2c, L.4.2b, and L.5.2d related to quotation marks and other punctuation.
There are three distinct question types that require students to understand the correct placement of quotation marks.
NOTE: THESE FILES NOW INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
These products now include a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ (the task cards are also available in Google Forms™).
If you are interested in this punctuation product, you may also be interested in some of my other resources, which can be found here:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.