- Product Description
This ending punctuation activity was made to complement First Grade Wit and Wisdom Module 1 but can work in any classroom!
Students read the sentences on the ice cream scoops. They decide what type of ending punctuation the sentences need. They sort the sentences to the cone with the correct ending punctuation.
Students record sentence they found with the different types of ending punctuation. They also write their own sentences with exclamation marks and question marks.
Check out my other Wit and Wisdom aligned Centers:
- Parts of Speech Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Narrative Writing Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Adding Details to Writing Activity: An ELA Center
- Main Idea and Details Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Verb Tense Activity: A Sorting ELA Center Activity
- Adjective Writing Activity: Riddle Writing ELA Center
- Opinion Writing Activity: A 'Would You Rather' Center
- Non-Fiction Text Feature Activity
- Adjective-Adverb Snowball Fight! An ELA Center
- Pronoun Activity! An ELA Center or Game
- Wit and Wisdom Vocabulary Journal
Please leave feedback and earn money towards free TPT products!