Punctuation Task Cards! Make studying punctuation FUN! *Use these whole group, in literacy centers, with partners, or individually. This is a set of 36 Punctuation Task Cards with a fun comic/trading card design. There are 3 multiple-choice questions for each of the 12 types of punctuation covered in these cards. They also come with an answer key and error analysis sheet for students to see which type of punctuation they still need more work on.
This Punctuation Task Card Set includes:
• 36 Punctuation Task Cards
• An optional backside that you can copy onto the punctuation cards to give them fun trading cards look.
• 4 blank challenge task cards for students to write their own punctuation questions on to promote higher level thinking
• A sheet for students to record their answers on
• An answer key with an error analysis sheet for students to see what types of punctuation they still need more work on.
• A fun template for a box to cut out and store these punctuation task cards in
The 12 types of punctuation covered in these task cards are:
• Exclamation Mark
• Question Mark
• Quotation Mark
These Punctuation Task Cards work great with my Punctuation Trading Cards
. You can use the Vocabulary Cards to teach the different types of punctuation and then use these Task Cards to review and assess them.
If you like these Punctuation Task Cards you might also like:
Punctuation Cards and Word Wall
Capitalization Rules Trading Cards and Bulletin Board
Common Core ELA Vocabulary Cards Pack
Check out my other ELA
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Punctuation Task Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License