Also included in
- This punctuation teaching unit includes four different mini punctuation units: end marks, commas, apostrophes, and colons and semicolons. Each punctuation teaching lesson includes student materials (punctuation doodle notes, reference guides, punctuation assessments, and more) and an editable PowerP$22.99$45.00Save $22.01
- Teach your students all about end marks (the period, the exclamation point, and the question mark) with this print and digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers the end marks, the differences between them, and when to use the end marks. This unit also discusses how to punctuate a question$6.00$10.50Save $4.50
- This grammar bundle has more than enough grammar lessons, resources, activities, and quizzes for the entire school year! With more than 400 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides and more than 300 pages of grammar teaching materials, this bundle will help you improve your students' grammar.This grammar bundle i$114.99$226.40Save $111.41
- This mega grammar bundle for secondary ELA is a traditional print-only resource for in-person instruction, and it has more than enough grammar lessons, resources, activities, and quizzes for the entire school year! With more than 400 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides and more than 300 pages of grammar teac$85.00$144.23Save $59.23
- A Secondary ELA Curriculum Bundle that offers both traditional print and Google digital resources for middle school ELA and high school English!Engage your students digitally with this traditional print and Google-based secondary English language arts curriculum bundle. This secondary English resour$349.99$636.83Save $286.84
- This secondary English curriculum includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth of high school and middle school English instruction. This includes resources for reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and more!**These resources are sold as PowerPoint presentations for instruction and secured$239.99$422.63Save $182.64
This punctuation unit teaches students all about end marks: periods, question marks, and exclamation points. This lesson is ideal for younger or struggling secondary students, and can easily be adapted for upper elementary students.
This resource includes:
- a 21 slide EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation
- a pretest to assess students' understanding
- 6 worksheets
- an 8.5x11 inch classroom poster/student handout
- answer keys
Check out the DIGITAL VERSION of this resource!