Also included in
- This Ancient World History curriculum bundle includes PowerPoints, Google Slides, guided notes worksheets, and flipped classroom videos to cover all of Ancient History from Prehistory through the Byzantine Empire and rise of Islamic Civilizations. Each PowerPoint file includes a Guided Notes workshe$55.50$76.74Save $21.24
The lesson on the Punic Wars in Ancient Rome includes a presentation, video, guided notes, and interactive notebook page to teach all about Rome's three wars against Carthage and the problems that arose afterwards.
Each slide of the PowerPoint and Google presentation includes fantastic visuals, graphics, and easy-to-follow notes on essential topics. Teacher notes are also provided for more details to share with students.
The lesson covers all of the following:
- The Roman Legion
- Carthage and the 1st Punic War
- Hannibal and his invasion across the Alps
- The Archimedes Death Ray and war innovations
- Scipio and the Battle of Zama
- The 3rd Punic War and destruction of Carthage
- The latifundia and problems that arose in Rome
- Spartacus and slave rebellions
- ...and more!
Editable guided notes worksheets and a graphic organizer option are both included for students to use as they follow along with the presentation.
Also included is a fully-narrated flipped classroom video version of the presentation! This can be shown in class, used as homework to "flip" your class, provided to absent students who missed your lesson, or just for yourself to prep for the lesson.
This resource can also be downloaded as part of my Ancient Rome Unit Plan Bundle.
Thanks so much for checking it out!