Punished by David Lubar is a wonderful story teaching students about figurative language, solving problems, and being a good friend.
This novel study will have your students speaking in puns right along with Logan!
This unit includes:
- A 10 question quiz for each chapter (plus a modified version to include multiple choice questions)
- A writing prompt for each chapter
- Chapter bookmarks focusing on vocabulary and figurative language
- An activity sheet for each chapter (modified option)
- Final Writing Prompt
- Figurative Language Activities involving puns, oxymorons, and anagrams
- Figurative Language Posters
- Figurative Language Homework Packet
- Teacher Resource with chapter summaries and a list of the figurative language found in each chapter.
This comes as a pdf file. Please make sure you have the program required to open this file.