Punnett Square Worksheets with Springtime Baby Farm Animal Genetics
This resource contains two different genetics worksheets to celebrate springtime in your middle school science classroom. Worksheet A and Worksheet B use the same informational table displaying dominant and recessive traits. Both worksheets cover the same topics of dominant alleles, recessive alleles, genotypes, phenotypes, homozygous, heterozygous, purebred, and Punnett squares with monohybrid crosses. However, the questions on the worksheets are different and so is the level of difficulty.
- Worksheet A is an easier difficulty level. It will still provide a solid challenge for most middle school students.
- Worksheet B is a harder difficulty level and will make your students think more about the what the questions are asking and their answers.
Ideas for Using the Worksheets
- Use these worksheets as for the students in your classroom.
- Allow students to to complete Worksheet B in class. Then assign Worksheet A as .
- Use one worksheet as and the other as an .
Answer keys are included. Please click on PREVIEW to see the worksheets.
You might be interested in adding these related genetics resources to your unit:
- Genetics Coloring Worksheet Bundle
- Genetics Vocabulary Practice Package
- Monohybrid Cross Punnett Square Coloring Worksheets with Monsters
- Genetics and Heredity Stations Activity
- Genetics Coloring Worksheet with Monohybrid Crossed Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Take a look at the many other Genetics Resources in my store.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.