Punnett Squares - Fall Halloween Jack o' All Traits for Genetics & Heredity.
Boo! Don't be scared to try out our Halloween Punnett Square Practice! The Lanterns in the local patch have been scaring up some new baby Lanterns. Students will really enjoy these fun Punnett Square practice problems that help them reinforce homozygous, heterozygous, dominant and recessive traits.
What students will do:
* Use the chart of traits to complete some fun Punnett Square problems and help the Lanterns determine what their newest little pumpkins will look like.
* Flip coins to make their own Jack O'Lanterns that they can display around your classroom!
Check out our other Seasonal Science Items
available for purchase in our store. We are adding new science reinforcement products each month with different holiday themes!
This lesson goes great with our 4-5 week long Genetics Bundled Unit
which comes with a 115+ PowerPoint slide presentation and 160+ handouts!
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Genetics Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Genetics Word Wall
- Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes several Genetics cootie catchers.
-Genetics: Frosty's Flurry of Phenotypes - Wintertime Punnett Square Practice
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Genetics: Jack O' All Traits Punnett Square Practice for Halloween by © Getting Nerdy, LLC