Punnett Squares - Heredity & Phenotypes for Winter Science & Biology
Ho Ho Ho! It's winter, fresh snow is on the ground and it’s time to build your perfect Snowman or Snowgirl! Students will really enjoy these fun Punnett Square practice problems that help them reinforce homozygous, heterozygous, dominant and recessive traits in your science class.
What students will do:
* Use the chart of traits to complete the Punnett Square problems to help them determine what your winter friend will look like.
* Flip coins to make their own Snow friend that they can display around your classroom!
Use this lesson on its own or GO BIG and use it with our 4-5 week Genetics Bundled Unit
which comes with a 115+ PowerPoint slide presentation and 160+ handouts for teaching Genetics and Heredity in your classroom.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Genetics Task Cards
- Genetics Word Wall
- Fortune Teller Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes four cootie catchers aligned with our genetics unit.
- Fall Themed Punnett Square Practice Problems and Activity
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Genetics: Frosty's Flurry of Phenotypes- Punnett Squares for the Holidays by © Getting Nerdy, LLC