PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This package includes:
- A variety of Paddle Pop People body, hair, and clothes cut outs.
- 6 musical lesson suggestions
- 1 graphic organiser to support the direction of each lesson
- 1 family interview sheet for option home activity
The Paddle Pop People Package is a 6 lesson music program designed for students aged 5 - 7. Students explore elements of music while relating them to the Paddle Pop People (puppets) that they create. The general inquiry theme running through the musical exploration is 'People in my Life' and in this package, students are encouraged to create Paddle Pop People (puppets) that resemble their family members. They will then relate the musical elements to the people closest to them.
Students are suggested to explore pulse, rhythm, pitch, dynamics, timbre, which will ultimately lead them to be able to tell a musical story involving their Paddle Pop People.
This product has the potential be adapted and used with older students. And the Paddle Pop People templates could be useful for other classroom activities.
It is advised that you get a helper to pre cut out the templates first, as they are too small for younger children to do it themselves.
If you like this product, I welcome you to explore other products in my TpT store and encourage you to follow me to receive notifications on more products and upcoming sales.
My Store - Ribbons' Resources
Big thank you fellow TpT members who's services I found useful:
- Amanda Byrnes - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amanda-Byrnes
- Krista Wallden, Creative Clips - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden-Creative-Clips