Pure Substances and Mixtures Digital Escape Room Grade 7 Science Ontario
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Grade 7 Science Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: This 4-unit bundle will help you teach Grade 7 Science without a textbook. Students will love these engaging and differentiated units that cover Interactions in the Environment, Heat in the Environment, Pure Substance and Mixtures as well as UnderstaPrice $99.99Original Price $135.96Save $35.97
- Grade 7/8 Science | PDF and Digital Formats: Teachers are provided with 150 in-depth, engaging, and cross-curricular lessons to help their students explore and understand Grade 7 and 8 science. This 8-unit bundle will help you teach science without a textbook. Students will love these engaging and dPrice $199.99Original Price $271.92Save $71.93
- Grade 6-7 Science Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: This 8-unit bundle will help you teach Grade 6 & 7 Science without a textbook. Students will love these engaging and differentiated units that cover Electricity, Space, Flight, Biodiversity, Interactions in the Environment, Heat in the EnvironmPrice $163.00Original Price $231.92Save $68.92
- Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle | Digital and Editable: Use these middle school science digital escape rooms to help reinforce science concepts with your students. They will love working through the variety of challenges in each digital escape room. Students must solve these requirePrice $29.99Original Price $48.00Save $18.01
Pure Substances and Mixtures Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This pure substances and mixtures-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 pure substances and mixtures-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the fishing net that they have accidentally gotten stuck in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.