Print and go!
Save time because you only have to print one class set of the test questions!
This test includes 28 multiple choice questions and 3 open response questions that have multiple parts. Multiple choice questions include diagrams and some simple data analysis where students use information from a chart to answer the question. The test is 4 pages long (2 front/back) with an additional 2-sided answer sheet. You only have to make one class set of test question packets and then reuse them class to class, as it is only necessary for the students to write on the answer sheet.
- smallest unit of elements (atoms) and compounds (molecules)
- differences in the characteristics of pure substances and mixtures
- distinguishing between diagrams of elements, compounds, and mixtures
- recognition that compounds have characteristics properties
- analysis of simple ball and stick molecule diagrams (middle school level)
Need something different?
Search all of our middle school science materials in Our Store
Easy to follow, effective, and always standards-based.