***Update*** This product was updated on February 20, 2017. If you already own it, you can just re-download this revised file for free.
Purim Mishloach Manot Food Sorting Activities includes:
- a craft activity making a paper model of a mishloach manot/shalach manos basket
- practice/review Hebrew brachos on food (blessings) through sorting and matching
- a clothespin activity, clipping brachos to the correct food picture
(See the PREVIEW under the product pictures)
You can also have students:
- alphabetize the foods
- sort healthy vs. unhealthy foods
- write a description about which foods they included in their paper mishloach manot craft
For a Reggio-style activity:
Have children draw or paint their own foods and treats to glue onto the basket and provide them with art materials to collage or make these foods.
Colored or black and white versions are included for each activity.
- language skills when asking children about their project
- fine motor skills with cutting, gluing, and clipping
- Hebrew/Jewish knowledge of food blessings as well as a Purim tradition of gifts of food
(Search Terms: Mishloach Manot, Mishloach Manos, Shalach Manot, Shalach Manos, Brachos, Brachot, Brachas, Bracha, Blessings)
Thanks for stopping by!
- FOLLOW my TpT store so you will find out when I have store sales and new products
- Earn credits toward other TpT purchases by rating products from your "MY PURCHASES" tab.
- To see all my store products, click on my store name- Brain-based Learning Hub.
- Let's connect on social media: Facebook & Pinterest