This adorable firefighter themed product comes with worksheets and activities for helping kiddos manage their anger. This activity packet comes with the following materials:
1. Things that start my anger fire: This worksheet is designed to help kiddos identify what triggers their anger.
2. Anger Scenario Cards: These 12 scenario cards can be used in a number of ways. Simply print, laminate, and cut out for a fun activity. These cards can be used as a role play, or a as a “what would you do?” discussion.
3. Stop, Drop, and Roll: This is a great tool for teaching kiddos to manage their behavior! When they feel their anger fire starting, they can stop, drop, and roll to make better choices. This handout comes in color and b&w!!
4. I can put out my anger fire by: This handout allows kiddos to write or draw about how they can manage their anger in a healthy way.
5. Anger check-in scale: This 1-5 scale can be used at the beginning and end of counseling sessions. Students can stick a clothespin on the number!
6. Strategies Sorting Game: For this activity, students can take the “starting an anger fire” and “putting out an anger fire” labels (cut & laminate on page 9). Then, pages 10 and 11 have strategies listed 6 of each are included. The students can sort the strategies for a fun activity! A blank copy is also included to create your own!
7. Dice Strategies Game: This activity can be used for practicing strategies and/or role playing. Just simply cut and fold the dice, and have the students take turns!
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling