Your PK and Kindergarten students will have FUN putting these fairy tale and nursery rhyme puzzles together while they practice word identification and rhyming at the same time.
Teachers are saying:
- "I love these!!"
- "My preschool class really loved this activity."
- "My students are visual and they were able to use this easily"
This 26-page interactive pack includes:
- Nine - 4 piece picture puzzles
- Nine - 2 piece word identification puzzles with words from the stories and rhymes
- Seven - 3 piece rhyming puzzles
- Picture identification sheet
- Black and white version for your printing preferences
Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales included are:
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Humpty Dumpty
- Little Miss Muffet
- Little Bo Peep
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog