This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Analyze & Dissect 15 potentially-Right Triangles, noting whether a) the Hypotenuse is longer than each Leg; and b) the Hypotenuse is less than the sum of those legs, or greater than or equal to the sum of the Legs
2) Write out a-squared, b-squared, c-squared and those product values, then check if the Pythagorean Theorem has been obeyed – and if so, write “Right Triangle, Pythag Triple”
3) Determine, Calculate & Write-in a total of 135 data entries in a Table of prescribed workspaces
4) Answer a mix of 25 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to Eliminate or Affirm/Verify that a triangle is indeed a Right Triangle via the Pythagorean and other tactics methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Pythagorean Pythagorean Theorem Pythagorean Calculations Pythagorean Triples Algebra Solving Equations Solving Algebraic Equations Solving Pythagorean Equations Solving for Distance Between Two 2 Points via the Pythagorean Theorem Solving Word Problems with the Pythagorean Theorem Calculating Solving for Area Rectangle Square various Dimensions using the Pythagorean Solving 3-D three-dimensional three dimensional problems in three dimensions using Pythagorean The Pythagorean Proof