This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Calculate 10 sets of three numbers (a,b, & c) via the Pythagorean Theorem
2) Write each number squared and its product value
3) Conclude and write either "a, b, c" is a Pythagorean Triple" or "Not Right Triangle."
4) Determine, Calculate & Write-in a total of 70 data entries in a Table of prescribed workspaces
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to Eliminate or Affirm/Verify sets of 3 numbers as being a Right Triangle via the Pythagorean Theorem methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Pythagorean Pythagorean Theorem Pythagorean Calculations Pythagorean Triples Algebra Solving Equations Solving Algebraic Equations Solving Pythagorean Equations Solving for Distance Between Two 2 Points via the Pythagorean Theorem Solving Word Problems with the Pythagorean Theorem Calculating Solving for Area Rectangle Square various Dimensions using the Pythagorean Solving 3-D three-dimensional three dimensional problems in three dimensions using Pythagorean The Pythagorean Proof