This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Use the Pythagorean Theorem to Calculate: Diameter of a Cylinder, Interior Diagonal of a Cylinder and Height of a Cylinder
2) Use the Pythagorean Theorem to Calculate: Diameter of a Cone, Slant Length of a Cone and Height of a Cone
3) Use the Pythagorean Theorem to Calculate: Side of a Square Pyramid, Face Slant of a Square Pyramid and Height of a Square Pyramid
4) Use the Pythagorean Theorem to Calculate: Interior Diagonal of two Rectangular Prisms and Height of a Rectangular Prism
5) Use the Pythagorean Theorem to Calculate: Interior Diagonal of two Cubes and Side of a Cube
6) Use the Bossy Brocci "Egg" method for solving algebraic equations
7) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
8) Be trained to work with three-dimensional Pythagorean problems and solve algebraic equations methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Pythagorean Pythagorean Theorem Pythagorean Calculations Pythagorean Triples Algebra Solving Equations Solving Algebraic Equations Solving Pythagorean Equations Solving for Distance Between Two 2 Points via the Pythagorean Theorem Solving Word Problems with the Pythagorean Theorem Calculating Solving for Area Rectangle Square various Dimensions using the Pythagorean Solving 3-D three-dimensional three dimensional problems in three dimensions using Pythagorean The Pythagorean Proof