Pythagorean Theorem Assignment
7th - 8th, Homeschool
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
Thank you for the resource. I used this resource for my students in class with great success. The students found it challenging but not too hard.
Pythagorean Theorem Assignment | PDF and Digital Versions: This assignment is a Pythagorean Theorem final project. Students are asked to figure out the dimensions of the deck railings they have to build.
Students will use their basic adding, subtraction, multiplication and division skills as well as decimals, perimeter, and Pythagorean Theorem to solve all the math questions in this package. .
- The resource contains individual PDFs to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom, a Google Form Self-Marking version and Google Slides version.
Included in this Resource:
- Assignment Sheet
- Pythagorean Theorem (metric) Project Sheets (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Form Self-Marking Versions (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Slides Version
- PDF Version
- 4 Level Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Grading Sheet
- Answer Key
- “Thank you for the resource. I used this resource for my students in class with great success. The students found it challenging but not too hard”
- “My student loved using this as a final assignment for our unit. The modified version was great for students on IEP”
- “Another excellent resource. My students enjoyed it very much.”
Real-Life Math Projects
Other Math Resources
Included with rubric
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Explain a proof of the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.
Apply the Pythagorean Theorem to determine unknown side lengths in right triangles in real-world and mathematical problems in two and three dimensions.