Pythagorean Theorem Digital Pixel Art BUNDLE | Distance Formula
- Google Drive™ folder
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- This BUNDLE contains 12 fall & autumn themed pixel art activities, great for Halloween, Thanksgiving as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including calculating square root, cube root, equations with roots, multi-step equations, pythagorean theorem, and distance formula! It's greatPrice $14.36Original Price $23.94Save $9.58
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
This bundle includes two products with a total of 4 pixel arts related to pythagorean theorem (finding lengths of hypotenuse and legs) and distance between two points (distance formula derived from pythagorean theorem). It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice! This bundle covers the two common core standards for eighth grade:
Apply the Pythagorean Theorem to determine unknown side lengths in right triangles in real-world and mathematical problems in two and three dimensions.
Apply the Pythagorean Theorem to find the distance between two points in a coordinate system.
All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets, themed after Halloween/fall. The images are versatile, so it can really be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
Pixel Art 1: Finding the hypotenuse (9 problems)
Pixel Art 2: Finding the missing leg (9 problems)
Pixel Art 3: Finding the distance from two ordered pairs (9 problems)
Pixel Art 4: Finding the distance from coordinate plane (9 problems)
Looking for an alternative Pythagorean Theorem Project?
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!