Pythagorean Theorem Digital Pixel Art | Triangle Hypotenuse & Legs
Also included in
- This bundle includes two products with a total of 4 pixel arts related to pythagorean theorem (finding lengths of hypotenuse and legs) and distance between two points (distance formula derived from pythagorean theorem). It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice! This bundle covePrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- This BUNDLE contains 12 fall & autumn themed pixel art activities, great for Halloween, Thanksgiving as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including calculating square root, cube root, equations with roots, multi-step equations, pythagorean theorem, and distance formula! It's greatPrice $14.36Original Price $23.94Save $9.58
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with these pixel art activities and practice using pythagorean theorem to find the hypotenuse or legs! It includes positive integer solutions only. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet, themed after Halloween/fall. The image is versatile, so it can really be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 18 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1: 9 problems with right triangles - find the length of the hypotenuse
- Google Sheet #2: 9 problems right triangles - find the length of the leg
- PDF Answer Key
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Distance Formula
- Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal & Triangle Sum Theorem
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide)
- Simple and Compound Interest
Looking for a Pythagorean Theorem Project?
❤️ Be the first to hear about freebies and products. FOLLOW CONGRUENT MATH.
❤️ Don’t forget to leave a review! TPT will give you credit for future purchases.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!