Pythagorean Theorem: 2-page "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
* This resource is also available as part of a DISCOUNTED bundle: Basic Trig Bundle
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- What Pythagorean Theorem states
- Why it works (visual)
- How to use it
- Pythagoras - a teeny touch of history
- Application Problems & Practice (Finding both legs and hypotenuse, finding distance on a coordinate plane)
- Using the converse to see if a triangle is right
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
8th Grade End of Course Review Tournament
Middle School Pre-Algebra Super Bundle
Right Triangles & Trigonometry: "Choose Your Own Journey" Book