The popular Pythagorean Theorem
pirate treasure hunt goes digital. Challenge your students to find Pythagoras' buried treasure by following clues that only can be solved by applying Pythagorean's theorem. Don't forget to take your pirate guide! Student tested and approved.
This resource includes:
- Treasure hunt Scenario
- Map of locations
- Clickable clues with Pythagorean theorem
- Complete teacher's guide and answer key
Digital resources are great for differentiating. These provide a great way for students to work in a 1:1 environment. Easy to assess or for homework.
Hard copy version of this resource is available here.
If you like the treasure hunt, find more math detective, quests and adventures here.
Pythagorean Theorem Products
- Pythagorean Theorem: Inquiry, Notes and Practice
- Pythagorean Theorem: Mixed Practice and Review
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Distance
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the perimeter Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Leg (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Word Problems
- Pythagorean Theorem: Pirate treasure hunt mini-project
- Pythagorean Graffiti Activity: review and assessment
- Converse of Pythagorean Theorem: Notes and Practice
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Rational vs. Irrational Numbers: 3 kinesthetic activities
- Rational and Irrational number activity bundle
- Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
- Problem Solving: secondary math puzzlers - great for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.