PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Challenge your students to find the treasure by using Pythagorean Theorem to explore the pirate territory. Students follow a scenario of problems to find a treasure buried by Pythagoras. Student tested and approved.✔
Included in this resource:
• Pirate treasure hunt scenario
• Pirate map
• Student directions and problems
• Directions for extension for student-created treasure hunts
• Answer key
UPDATED LOOk 4/8/19
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other pythagorean theorem activities
- Differentiate by providing to individual students
- Use as an assessment. How well do students understand how to use Pythagorean theorem with diagrams and word problems?
Are you in a digital classroom? The Pythagorean Treasure hunt now available as adigital resource. Great for your 1:1 classroom.
This resource available in the following bundles:
If you like the treasure hunt, find more math detective, quests and adventures here.
Related Resources Include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.