Also included in
- Students love scavenger hunts! These activities are perfect for you and your middle school students because they require basically no prep and have students up and moving as they learn and review.Students answer questions on one page and then hunt for the answers on another page. These are engaging$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
For a fun, quick practice activity of the Pythagorean Theorem, just print and hang this scavenger hunt. Students will be up and moving around the room as they answer 10 problems involving finding missing side lengths of right triangles.
- Each student gets a copy of the “student recording sheet.”
- Assign students to begin at a certain page so that they are spread out throughout the room.
- Students will answer the question at the bottom of the page and then HUNT for the answer at the top of another page.
- Have them record the answer and letter on their recording sheet and bring it to you for checking when done.
An answer key is included so you can easily check. If students have answered the problems in order, then you can look at the recording sheet to quickly see they have done it successfully.
This is great for early finisher work! When a student completes an assignment, they can begin working on the scavenger hunt for practice applying the Pythagorean Theorem.
This scavenger hunt is part of the 8th Grade Math Scavenger Hunt BUNDLE
Be sure to follow me! -8th Grade Math Teacher
You may also like...