Start your lesson on Pythagorean Theorem with this Power Point and Engage students with a conversation on why a hippo is sliding down the hypotenuse. A fun way with colorful graphics and visuals to help them learn the Pythagorean Theorem! This is great for visual learners, ELLs, intervention, reteaching, or any student learning about the Pythagorean Theorem!
I had students who I could say 'think of the hippo' when they struggled to solve a problem on Pythagorean Theorem and ask me the formula. It is a great way for students to relate visuals to mathematics.
This is the same as my Pythagorean Theorem Bundle with REAL WORLD WORD Problems but WITH THE POWER POINT INCLUDED AND is in My 8th Grade Math Bundle #1, so if you purchased the 8th Math Bundle #1 you already have this information.
★ This product is for one classroom for one teacher.
Please see the copyright information enclosed with the product. The power point may not be posted on any sharing slide sites or district sites, only in the classroom to show your students. If you need additional licenses for teachers or staff, please select how many you wish at checkout. Thank you.
★★★This 82 Page bundle includes:★★★
64 Print Pages
• 2 completed Graphic organizer top down map (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 blank Graphic Organizer top down map (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 Graphic Organizer with student problems to solve (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 Answer key to the Top Down Graphic Organizer with Problems (1 color & 1 BW - answers in red on the key)
• 2 Guided Notes Top Down Graphic Organizers with Problems (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 Guided Notes Foldables (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 Foldables - 4 pages - front & back (1 color & 1 BW)
• 2 page Pythagorean Theorem Definition handout/resource (will print nice in Color and Black and white)
• 1 Page of Real World Word problems (BW only)
• 1 Page Answer Key to Real World Word Problems
• 2 Pages of Pythagorean Theorem Problems to solve with and without triangles plus 2 pages of answer keys
• 96 Task Problems - the Ultimate Pythagorean Theorem CHALLENGE Bundle is INCLUDED! 96 Multi-level Challenge problems. (1 set solve for missing side with triangles, 1 set solve for missing side with no triangle image, 1 set determine if the information given creates a Pythagorean Triple, 1 set REAL WORLD WORD PROBLEMS).
• Several Assessments & Answer Keys!
• 2 pages of Tips & BONUS - Lesson Plan Included
• Cover Page, Page on World Problems and Cooperative Word Problems Task, Page full of lesson plans, End page
• PLUS an 18 Page Power Point
relating directly to the graphic organizers, practice problems, and definitions on Pythagorean Theorem. A GREAT tool to use the Power Point while students work on graphic organizers.
Excellent for teaching and engaging students in Pythagorean Theorem in any grade level in mathematics.
Related products you may like
Real Number System Products
All Real Number System Products - Task Cards, Games, Interactive Notebook Files, Posters...& MORE!
Geometry Vocabulary BUNDLE Geometry Vocabulary POSTER
Pythagorean Theorem Products
ALL of My Pythagorean Theorem Products - Foldables, Interactive Notebook Files, Task Cards, Poster, & More
Other Middle School Related Products
8th Grade Math BUNDLE of ActivitiesStatistics & Probability Lesson Integrated with Classroom ManagementRead, Write, Math, Debate Lessonthe 9 Laws of Exponents PRINTABLE4 Ways to Engage Students POSTERTeacher Forms Class Routine Power Point
View ALL Order of Operation
– PEMDAS, BEDMAS, BODMAS - here
Order of Operation ProductsView All of My Educational Posters
MMoore Educational POSTERS
Don't forget to plan for emergencies, days out, or for flu season with THE ULTIMATE SUB BINDER!
© Copyright 2015. Mary Moore. Moore Resources. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for ONE teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee for ONE classroom. If you wish to share staff or district wide you must purchase additional licenses. Please read the complete copyright information in the packet.
The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.