Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards is ideal for practice and review of Pythagorean Theorem
word problems. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has word problems. The other set of cards has solution to match. This set includes regular-sized task cards, notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks, a student response sheet and an answer key.
This activity works well with:
- Converse Pythagorean Theorem Notes and Practice
- Pythagorean Theorem: Pirate treasure hunt mini-project
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Distance
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the perimeter Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Leg (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: math detective practice activity
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other pythagorean theorem activities
- Host a pythagorean theorem scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using the cards to make matches
A great addition to your 8th grade/Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Algebra 2 math review and practice
and for differentiation.
by purchasing as part of a All About Pythagorean Theorem bundle that includes Notes, Practice Sets, and a mini-Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Other practice and review set topics include:
- Approximating Irrational Numbers: Practice and Review using number line
- Proportional Relationships Word Problems: Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.5)
- Square and Cube Root: Practice and Review (8.EE.A.2)
- Simplifying Expressions - Combining Like Terms Practice and Review
- Unit Rates: 8th Grade Math Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.5)
- Linear Inequalities: Word Problems Practice and Review (CCSS.HSA.REI.B3.C5.)
- Scientific Notation: Practice and Review (8.EE.A.4; 8.EE.A.3)
- Write a Linear Equation: Word Problems Practice and Review (CCSS 8.EE.B.6)
- Write a Linear Equation from a Table: Practice/Review (8.F.A.2.)
- Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Word Problems Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.