Digital task cards are great for differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of Pythagorean Word Problem
digital cards includes 3 versions.
Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice.
This set of digital task cards includes:
- 12 digital task cards with Pythagorean theorem word problems set up in 3 different versions
--Version A includes diagrams
-- Version B includes diagrams and moveable solution cards
-- Version C has no diagrams or solution cards for extra challenge
- Teacher's guide for setting up
- Answer key
A paper and pencil set of these task cards can be found here/a>
This activity works well with:
- Converse Pythagorean Theorem Notes and Practice
- Pythagorean Theorem: Pirate treasure hunt mini-project
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Distance
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the perimeter Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Leg (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: math detective practice activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Other practice and review set topics include:
- Approximating Irrational Numbers: Practice and Review using number line
- Proportional Relationships Word Problems: Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.5)
- Square and Cube Root: Practice and Review (8.EE.A.2)
- Simplifying Expressions - Combining Like Terms Practice and Review
- Unit Rates: 8th Grade Math Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.5)
- Linear Inequalities: Word Problems Practice and Review (CCSS.HSA.REI.B3.C5.)
- Scientific Notation: Practice and Review (8.EE.A.4; 8.EE.A.3)
- Write a Linear Equation: Word Problems Practice and Review (CCSS 8.EE.B.6)
- Write a Linear Equation from a Table: Practice/Review (8.F.A.2.)
- Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review (CCSS.8.EE.B.6)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Word Problems Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.