This is the complete bundle for Python including Lesson Booklets, Worksheets, PowerPoint Materials and Detailed Lesson Plans/Directions.
Use this material with your students to teach programming. This bundle is suitable for students/teachers who are beginners and are only just starting to learn to use Python. It makes them aware of what Python is and how it can be used for programming in a very fun and engaging way.
Python is a free downloadable software and very easy to use. As students work through this material they build up their skills in programming. Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science and Computational Thinking into the curriculum.
Topics covered in this bundle:
1. Basic Python
2. Calculations in Python
3. Data Types & IF Statements in Python
4. Creating and Using Functions in Python
5. Creating and Using Loops in Python
Resources this bundle includes:
1. Detailed lesson directions(PDF)
2. Editable Power Points for each lesson.
3. Student Work Book (PDF)
4. Answer Booklet (Answer Key)
5. I Can Statements for each lesson
6. Programming Keywords for each lesson
Download Python Software for free
Other Python Resources Available on this Store:
• Python Programming – Creating Shapes Bundle 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Bundle 1: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 1: Click Here
• Python Jumbled Code Task Cards Beginner: Click Here
• Python Spot The Errors Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Python Programming: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding – Creating Calculations Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Functions: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Using Data Types & IF Statements: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Loops: Click Here
Thank you to LesliesHand (KindergartenWorks) for use of font.