This is an awesome, fun way to use QAR with your children, no matter their year level or ability level! This product works together as a system using the same colours, characters & common language for each part. This is excellent for visual learners. This product is awesome for small group reading and can be differentiated easily for varying levels of children by altering which products you use and the level of teacher input. You get:
- 4 full color posters with character pictures & definition + a title page
- Question stem cards divided into question type (16 per type). These are full color and continue with the same characters and colors for consistency
- Editable question stem cards – you can either type on them and print or print and laminate and then write on with marker (4 per question type but can be printed in multiples if needed)
- A5 Write & Wipe Cards - These are full color and continue with the same characters and colors for consistency. Great for targeted questions written by teacher or student for specific text
- Character pictures with definitions to use to make character hats (I use glitter hats to add a bit of fun!)
- 8 x png files (4 colour, 4 blackline) of same character pictures with definitions for you to create your own worksheets (these are for personal use ONLY)
- Question type spinner for fun question games during small group time
- Editable Parent Letter. I have printed this pack in a mini version (2 lots of the question cards to a page) and sent home with my home readers for some of my children who need extra assistance with comprehension. It is editable for you to word it how you wish.
The whole pack contains universal spelling!
Why not check out Question words display
to work in conjunction with this resource
If you like this product why not check out
Calendar Materials to create your own perpetual calendar
Number of the day book – numbers to 100
Don’t forget to provide feedback on this product to earn TpT credits that you can use to lower the cost of future purchase!
If you have any concerns or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org . For updates on products and teaching ideas like our Facebook page Stay Classy Classrooms
Thank you for visiting Stay Classy Classrooms