- Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would ref$129.00$160.00Save $31.00
I’ve got to be honest here- review is one of my least favorite activities in my classroom. I usually dread it every year. We go through the review packet piece by piece and it’s a very necessary step before the final- it’s just not my favorite. That is, until I discovered QR codes. Seriously, QR codes are awesome. You hang them around the room and students start buzzing right away: “Hey, Mrs. P, what’s all this stuff for?” I love when students are interested before we even start the activity. Then they get into teams and go around scanning the codes and answering the questions as a group. It’s interactive, engaging, and low prep!
In this final review activity, students will use their phone cameras or quickly download the QR Code app (recommended) to scan the QR codes (need 1 smart phone per group). The review question will pop up on their screens. Students will collaborate with their team to answer the question and then move on to the next QR code. Each question is vocab review including: factors of production, types of labor, comparative advantage, types of unemployment, fiscal vs. monetary policy, supply and demand, free trade, GDP formula, business cycle. The last question asks students to reflect on what they’ve learned in Econ this year.
What to Expect:
- 20 QR Codes (2 per sheet of paper)
- Student Response Worksheet
- Teacher Answer Key
- Suggested Implementation & My Strategy
This review takes about 30 minutes of class time.
- Class set of included worksheets
- 1 smart phone per group
You might enjoy:
- Foundations & Fundamentals of Economics Unit Bundle (including unit exam!)
- Supply & Demand Unit Bundle (including Shark Tank Project & unit exam!)
- Economic Indicators Unit Bundle
- Economics Personal Finance Budgeting Project