Students will enjoy working on these zoo/animal QR code task cards. To use the QR code option, you must have an iOS device such as an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad and download a free QR code reader (iTunes Store). However, I've also included the same set WITHOUT the QR codes for those without the option and/or would like to play Scoot! with the set.
- 50 Total Task Cards - three different backgrounds to help the teacher keep the three sets separate, if needed/wanted
- 20 addition/subtraction task cards
- 20 multiplication/division task cards
- 10 combination (all four operations)
- Same set WITHOUT QR codes
- Answer documents (four different types for however you'd like to assign the cards - all 50 cards at once, first 20, second 20, and third set of ten)
- Answer key for all 50 cards
Great if you're doing a zoo or animal themed classroom!