QR codes are an engaging way to get kids interested and excited about learning. This pack will allow students to explore common and proper nouns through word sorts, word searches, passages, identifying, and writing with the words.
1. Highlight specific words in a passage and sort them into common and proper noun categories (QR code checks their answers)
2. Sort words into common and proper noun categories and find the words in a word search (QR code checks their answers)
3. Write common or proper noun examples to an accompanying opposite noun (EX: __________ is an example of a proper noun or Tuesday is an example of a ____________ noun)
4. QR codes for students to scan, read the word, and identify if it is a proper or common noun
5. QR codes for students to scan, read the words, and use the words in a story
All of these ways will engage the students as they explore in depth what common and proper nouns are. Students will love scanning the QR codes! Plus, this pack offers practice with reading skills, writing, and identifying strategies.