This is a very fun way to integrate technology, review, and have kids moving around the room! A variety of 2nd grade common core ELA standards have been incorporated for review.
1. Print, laminate, and cut out QR code cards.
2. Put the cards up around the room.
3. Students (with or without a partner) go around the room with a device and scan the QR code using any QR code reader app.
4. Student will read the question and record the answer on the recording sheet.
5. Use the answer sheet to check student answers.