QR code stories are great for listening centers with iPads or tablets! *QR Code stories about cowboys and cowgirls* This pack contains QR code links to the following 23 stories:
* Cowboys and Cowgirls Yippee Yay! by Gail Gibbons
* Just Like My Dad by Tricia Gardella
* Bubba, the Cowboy Prince by Helen Ketteman
* Cindy Ellen by Susan Lowell
* Cowboy Boyd and Mighty Calliope by Lisa Moser
* A Cowgirl and Her Horse by Jean Ekman Adams
* My Chincoteague Pony by Susan Jeffers
* Pecos Bill by Steven Kellogg
* Let's Sing a Lullaby with the Brave Cowboy by Jan Thomas
* How to Draw a Cowboy by KidsArtHub (art - not a story)
* The Cowboy and the Black-Eyed Pea by Tony Johnston
* The Three Little Javelinas by Susan Lowell
* Every Cowgirl Loves a Rodeo by Rebecca Janni
* Are You a Horse? By Andy Rash
* Armadillo Rodeo by Jan Brett
* Armadilly Chili by Helen Ketteman
* Cowboy Cal by Jim Kraft
* Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch by Trinka Hakes Noble
* A Southern Ranch
* The Gingerbread Cowboy by Janet Squires
* Morris the Cowboy by B. Wiseman
* Charlie the Ranch Dog ~ Where's My Bacon? by Diane deGroat
* Tornado Slim and the Magic Cowboy Hat by Bryan Langdo
You can see a sample from 4 of the pages by viewing the preview. The QR codes are covered in the sample, but you can see the story card format. The product will have the codes ready-to-use.
Students scan a QR code that will take them directly to a story to view on a smart device. The links are put through a safeshare site so they don't show other videos or advertisements that your students don't need to see! You will need a smart phone/device and a QR code scanning app (many free options are available). Some schools block any video sites so it's a good idea to download my free Mercer Mayer story pack and make sure it works for you.
To try out QR codes in your classroom, please download my FREE Mercer Mayer Storytime pack:
* Mercer Mayer Storytime QR codes
There are other QR code stories on TPT. Here's what makes these better:
---->Packaged by themes - making it easy to coordinate with your theme throughout the year
---->Includes playing time - so students know if they have enough time to start a story
---->Each card includes unique clipart - so early readers can remember the stories they like even if they can't read the title
---->Unique stories - each theme has unique stories - no repeats
---->Customer Service - sometimes the codes won't work (safe share is down, videos are removed, etc.) I will work quickly to fix any problems.
---->Great feedback! Check out the feedback section. Teachers (and students) love these QR code story collections!
These codes link to media that was created by someone else and they can remove it at any time. If the codes stop working, please email me at email@example.com.
Enjoy these great stories that will put a smile on your child's face!
**********MORE QR CODE RESOURCES**********Huge QR Code CollectionFarm Stories QRChristmas Stories QRFairy tale Stories QRSpring StoriesPet Stories QRPoetry QRPreschool Stories QRCharacter Building Stories QR
**********FOLLOW TEACHER TREASURE HUNTER**********
You can follow Teacher Treasure Hunter @*Teacher Treasure Hunter blog*My TPT Store*Facebook*Bloglovin'*Twitter*Pinterest*Google +