QR Codes are easy and the kids love them! QR codes can be scanned with an iPod, iPad, a smart phone, scanner for your computer, or tablet. Download a QR code scanner for FREE on the App Store. There are several free apps to choose from.
These QR Codes are so easy for students to scan and go directly to a YouTube read aloud of the story without having to ask for help. Most of the videos have been put through SafeShare so there are no ads before the video or on the sides of the screen. Students simply choose a story they want to listen too, Scan it, and listen to a story.
Books in this collection include:
1.Meet Santa Bear By: Stan and Jan Berenstain
2.The Polar Express By: Chris Van Allsburg
3.Pete the Cat Saves Christmas By: James Dean
4.How the Grinch Stole Christmas By: Dr. Seuss
5.Llama Llama Holiday Drama By: Anna Dewdney
6.The Berenstain Bears Save Christmas By: Stan and Jan Berenstain
7.Madeline’s Christmas By: Ludwig Bemelmans
8.A Bad Kitty Christmas By: Nick Bruel
9.A Christmas Carol By: Charles Dickens
10.Bear Stays Up for Christmas By: Karma Wilson
11.There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell! By: Lucille Colandro
12.The Night Before Christmas By: Clement Moore
13.When Santa Lost His Ho! Ho! Ho! By: Laura Rader
14. Snowmen at Christmas By: Caralyn Buehner
15. The Littlest Christmas Elf By: Little Golden Book
16.I’m Not Santa! By: Jonathan Allen
17. Charlie and the Christmas Kitty By: Ree Drummond
18.I Love Christmas! By: Hans Wilhelm
19. Olivia Helps With Christmas By: Ian Falconer
20. The Elf on the Shelf By: Carol V. Aebersold & Chanda A. Bell
21.Merry Christmas from Biscuit By: Alyssa Satin Capucilli
22.Biscuit’s Christmas Eve By: Alyssa Satin Capucilli
23. A Wish to be a Christmas Tree By: Colleen Monroe
24. A Pirate’s Twelve Days of Christmas By: Philip Yates
25. A Piñata in a Pine Tree By: Pat Mora
26. Mooseltoe By: Margie Palatini
27. Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight? By: Jerry Pallotta
28. Shhh! By: Julie Sykes
29. The Mitten By: Jan Brett
30. Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas By: Jane O'Connor
Each card features the book title and author along with the QR code.
In my classroom, I laminate them and keep them in library book pockets for organization. Works great even at the kindergarten level!
Make sure to check out my store for other QR Code products!