Customizable for ANY subject, any grade level, any topic.
Template for 13 questions.
1. Type in your question in the top portion and the answer in the bottom portion
2. Print each slide, one per page.
3. Cut each slide in half so that half of the QR code is on the top half and the other half is on the bottom half.
4. Give students the set of strips. One set should have all the questions. One Set should have all of the answers.
5. As they match the question to the answer, they put the top half and the bottom half together and scan with a QR code reader. If it is correct, they QR code will scan and they will get a message. If it is incorrect, it will not scan.