- (NEW codes added on 9/9/18 that should give you TWO scanning options! )This set covers the ALL the Dolch Sight Words, all broken down into the PrePrimer, Primer, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade lists.I teach these words in Kindergarten, as I teach all the Dolch words in K. What can you little learners DO wh$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
(NEW codes added on 9/9/18 that should give you TWO scanning options! )
What can you little learners DO when they come to a sight word they don't know? They can use this Sight Word Book to SCAN the code and hear an AUDIO file of that word being READ to them.
This product is open ended and can be used many different ways.
1. Trading card- print out the cards and place in a book using baseball card pages. You can add words as your class needs them, or place them all in the sheets from the beginning. You can use the ABC cards in these sheets are well to make the word wall.
This is cool because it is easy to change the words out.
2. Premade Sight Word Book- Print out the premade sight word book and bind. Place at a reading station for student use.
3. Learn and Create Sight Word Book- Print out the blank ABC sheets (colored and B&W version.) Then use the trading card sheet to create your own versatile interactive Sight Word Book. This is ideal for those students who struggle with the same sight words.
This pack is BIG but many pages are duplicates in color and black and white. This is done for your printing needs.
4 Pages of directions
41 FIRST GRADE Sight Word Trading Cards with QR Codes on them
26 Letter Trading Cards- color only
26 Premade Word Walls Cards- Color and black and white versions with QR codes on them
26 ABC Word Wall Cards- Color and black and white versions without QR codes on them... you use the trading cards to add specific words here.
* I used the word LIVE as we LIVE IN A HOUSE, not a LIVE animal.
Here are the Sight Word Books
And here are more Scan & Learn Learning Fun
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©