QUESTION WORDS POSTERS 5 Ws + 1 H Anchor Charts Reading Writing
Not Grade Specific
Use these QUESTION WORDS POSTERS to enhance your teaching of reading comprehension and writing strategies. The 5 Ws + 1 H are essential to understanding and retelling the important details of a text. They are equally important to the structure of writing. Display these posters in your classroom as anchor charts.
- 6 color posters
- 1 sequence words poster
- Display the posters prominently so that students may refer to them.
- Use them as guidance in reading instruction related to retelling.
- The posters may be used to lead writers in creating descriptive and sequential narratives.
- Adjust your printer settings to make smaller versions for students’ journals.
- Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Click here to follow my store. You will now receive customized email updates about my products.
- Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you in advance.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
With prompting and support, identify characters, settings, and major events in a story.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.