Simply mark the quiz grade and connect the dots for a beautiful, easy to read progress graph and Data sheet. Fantastic for a Data Wall, charting progress, monitoring improvement, and creating Data Driven education.
Chart progress from quiz to quiz. Easy enough for students to use; elegant enough for teachers and SPED specialists. Great for monitoring spelling tests, math facts, reading quizzes, or anytime you want to chart grade progress.
You could use this data graph for number of jumping jacks or jump rope turns in PE. You could even use it to TEACH STUDENTS how to make a graph!
Looks elegant. Easy to see progress and share information with teachers, students, specialists, and parents. Works well at the primary and secondary level.
So EASY to use - simply put a dot for the grade and connect the dots to make a graph.
Comes with both the PDF simple PRINT AND USE and the original Excel file that CAN BE EDITED.
I have used this data graph many times with students, parents, at IEPs and to create a DATA WALL.
I once used this graph for students in a reading program to track their scores on comprehension tests. I posted one tracking sheet for each child on the wall. Students went to the Data Wall to mark their progress. It looked beautiful and students (and administrators) could really see our work to improve scores. And it created an INTERACTIVE DATA WALL.
We truly hope you enjoy this clever product and that it enhances your teaching practice.
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
• Data Sheets:
- EASY GRAPH DATA SHEET
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
- SIGHT WORDS & Tracking Sheet
• Classroom Essentials:
- ELA RUBRIC BUNDLE
- SUB PLANS BUNDLE
- ELA 11-12 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- ELA 9-10 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- EMERGENCY SUB PLANS
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
- RHETORICAL APPEALS UNIT BUNDLE
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS EXAM
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS Multimedia PRESENTATION
- ADVERTISEMENT INVENTION PROJECT
- RHETORICAL APPEALS WRITING ASSIGNMENT
- PROPAGANDA & PERSUASION TEST
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
- COMPLETE English 9-10 Final Exam
- COMPLETE English 11-12 Final Exam
- Self Evaluation Essay
- High School Final Exam Essay
- Peer Editing Sheet
- Rhetoric, Persuasion Terms Mini-Research
- Mythology Poster Project
- To Kill A Mockingbird Movie Permission Slip
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you are already doing in the classroom. Teacher Power!
* How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head on over to the My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always love getting feedback as it helps me improve on my past and future products. Additionally the feedback gives you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. About once a month I like to email my followers about a paid product that will be free for a weekend. Follow and get the heads up!