Also included in
- Gratitude activities help students to be thankful for the important things in life. Being able to express their feelings by acknowledging kindness is a wonderful character trait that will help them succeed throughout their life. Research shows that gratitude helps to improve life satisfaction and st$12.15$14.00Save $1.85
Use morning messages with motivational quotes to set the intention of a positive attitude and a day full of gratitude. Inspirational quotes can be a powerful way to nurture positive character traits and are great conversation starters.
Ready to print on colored paper for easy and economical inspirational quotes posters.
Gratitude provides a lot more than just positive feelings for children. It’s also shown to improve mood, mental health, and relationship while helping to reduce illness and depression to make kids feel more satisfied with their lives, friends, family, community, and selves.
Words can be incredibly powerful and the right words at the right time can help motivate, encourage, and soothe. Another person’s thoughts can speak volumes and sometimes provide comfort and perspective during times of stress or hardship and offer a glimmer of hope for better times ahead. A quote that resonates can also spur people on to take action or encourage them to be a better version of themselves.
Messages that focus on healthy thoughts, feelings and actions provide a visual reminder and a guide to encourage healthy habits and positive interactions.
There are many ways to use quotes in the classroom which are outlined in this resource that you can use as a standalone teaching aide or pair with our gratitude resource.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- suggestions for use
- 30 black & white posters for printing on colored paper
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
You might also like:
- Gratitude Activities, Posters and Coloring - to complement this resource
- Kindness Coloring Pages - coloring is a fabulous mindfulness activity
- Kindness Checklists - use ours or customise to suit your school
- Kindness and Bucket Filling Bundle - fun and effective SEL resources
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - an SEL resource for nurturing student wellbeing
- Mindfulness for Anxiety, Anger and Classroom Management - for calming students and refocusing attention
- Kindness Tree Activity - promote kindness to build character and reduce bullying
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.