Qin and Han Dynasties Comparative Analysis Worksheet Ancient China Middle School designed for 6th grade Social Studies. This brilliant hybrid handout is part note sheet with facts given and blanks left to answer questions and annotate information about the Qin and Han Dynasties of Ancient China. With so many factual representations to compare, I suggest pairing this assignment with a Venn Diagram creation for all details relevant to these two expansive empires.
This worksheet examines some aspects of Chinese politics, philosophy, leadership, challenges, strengths, and weakness of the Qin and Han Dynasties. Its a great resource and includes a small map, could be a great quiz, homework assignment, guided handout, or worksheet.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged