This graphic organizer can be used as a review guide before a test or it could also be used instead of notes; students actually prefer this type of note taking format.
The topics included in these notes are the following:
• Graphing a quadratic equation in standard and vertex form
• Finding the vertex, axis of symmetry, maximum or minimum value, y-intercept, domain and range of a quadratic equation in standard form or vertex form
• Finding the factored form of a quadratic equation
• Finding the value of the discriminant, determining typellu and number of solutions of a quadratic equation
• Finding the solutions of a quadratic equation using
o Quadratic formula
o Square Root method
o Completing the Square method
I hope this organizer is helpful to you and your students; I would love to hear back from you and see how it helped you.