This assessment could be given as a review, a quiz or a test.
The following concepts are covered:
1. Graphing a quadratic function by finding the axis of symmetry, vertex and coordinates (3 problems).
2. Solve a quadratic equation using square roots (2 problems).
3. Solve a quadratic equation by completing the square (2 problems).
4. Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula (4 problems).
5. Use the discriminant to determine the number of solutions (2 problems).
6. Tell whether a table represents a linear, exponential, or quadratic function (2 problems).
Answer key is included!
Other products related to quadratic functions and equations:
Graphing and Solving Quadratic Equations - Stations Activity
Solving Quadratic Equations - Task Card Activity