**Updated 6/22/15** Now includes a 6th stations: Solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula!
In this activity, students rotate through six stations, practicing the following concepts:
1. Graphing a quadratic equation by finding the axis of symmetry, the vertex and a couple of points on the graph.
2. Solving a quadratic equation by graphing.
3. Solving a quadratic equation using square roots.
4. Solving a quadratic equation by completing the square.
5. Graphing a quadratic equation using vertex form.
6. Solving a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula.
Each station has four task cards. Students have a recording sheet, which they bring to all five stations.
Four additional task cards with mixed review questions are also included for a possible 7th station, or for early finishers.
Answer key is included!
I also have a task card activity which reviews concepts, such as solving quadratic equations by using square roots, completing the square, and using the quadratic formula.
Solving Quadratic Equations - Task Card Activity