There are 18 slides. Each of the following topics includes a notes slide followed and a practice slide or two for the following:
1. Solving quadratics by taking square roots
2. Solving quadratics by completing the square
3. Solving quadratics by using the quadratic formula
4. Operations with imaginary numbers
5. A real world application projectile motion problem!
How I used it:
- the day before the assessment as a review
- I went over as a class the "notes" slides. Some students chose to copy down notes into their notebook.
- Each student had an individual white board. They practiced during the "practice" slides while I circulated to check their work and make necessary corrections.
The students say this is one of their favorite review types because it really prepares them! Enjoy!