The Quadratic Formula/Equation Stations consist of 5 stations.
- Station 1 allows students to work with the quadratic formula.
- Station 2 has the students work with discriminants.
- Station 3 deals with real-world quadratic formula problems.
- Station 4 is about factoring a quadratic equation.
- Station 5 has students find the axis of symmetry, vertex, y-intercept, and x-intercept of a quadratic equation.
Included are the stations as well as an answer sheet students may use to go along with the stations.