- This Algebra I activity bundle will keep your students engaged throughout the year with 7 Mystery Activities! 6 of the activities are skill-specific, and 1 is a Math Team Building Mystery!⭐Each Activity Includes⭐Murder Mystery Story PowerPointMurder Mystery Clue Sheet35 Unique Suspect/Character Card$23.50$28.00Save $4.50
- Product Description
This low-prep activity is an engaging way for students to practice working with quadratic functions! Students become suspects after a murder has been committed and must solve the mystery by finding roots, vertices, y-intercepts, and the axis of symmetry of quadratic functions.
Students are given character cards when they enter the room and assume the role of a hotel guest. They must work through the clue/worksheet to clear their own name and figure out who among them is the murderer!
This product is aligned to HSA-REI.B.4 , HSF-IF.B.4 , HSF-IF.C.7 , HSF-IF.C.7a and TEKS A.7A , A.8A , A.6C
⭐This Product Includes⭐
- Murder Mystery Story PowerPoint
- Murder Mystery Clue/Worksheet
- 35 Unique Suspect/Character Cards
- Full Answer Key & Set-Up Guide
- Optional PDF to Print Suspect Cards as Name Badges on Avery 25395 Badges
**This particular activity only works with quadratic functions in standard form. If you'd like a resource that includes standard and vertex form, try this Quadratic Functions Escape Room !**